We are teaming up with the LOVE HOPE STRENGTH FOUNDATION to raise money for childhood cancer awareness. We got WHY DON'T WE and FULL THROTTLE INDOOR KARTING involved as well.
The top 5 fundraisers will be invited to a special hangout at FULL THROTTLE INDOOR KARTING later this Summer.
At Love Hope Strength (LHS), their mission is to save lives, one concert at a time.
They believe that all people deserve quality cancer care, a marrow donor if needed, and most importantly, hope.
Founded by cancer survivors, LHS leverages the power of music to expand the marrow registry through their “Get on the List” campaign .
At LHS, they believe in offering real hope to people currently living with cancer.
More info below.
You can raise money in lots of different ways - ask your family, friends and colleagues to donate to your page, organize a cake bake and sell your homemade delights, hold a sponsored walk with your friends - use your imagination! Please remember that youre responsible for all fundraising activities you organize.
Before registering, please make sure you've read and comply with the Terms and Conditions of this challenge:
1) All Kiss 107.1 - WHY DONT WE Challenge participants must be 18 or over
2) The Top 5 fundraisers will hang out with WHY DONT WE band members at FULL THROTTLE AT 11725 COMMONS DR, CINCINNATI, OH 45246. The date and time will be given to the 5 top fundraisers only.
3) All participants MUST set up a fundraising page with the Love Hope Strength Foundation to be in with a chance of taking part in this special event
4) All donations raised through this challenge will go directly to the Love Hope Strength Foundation. No donations can be returned. 100% of the donations given will be used to further Love Hope Strengths mission to give hope to families affected by cancer
5) All participants contact information given to Love Hope Strength at the point of registration will be shared with Kiss 107.1. This information will not be shared with any other third parties.
6) This challenge closes on 8/18 at 23:59. The Top 5 fundraisers at that time will hang out with WHY DONT WE. These fundraisers, and the runners up, will be notified of the exact times and dates of the challenge within 72 hours of the closing time.
7) This challenge is organized by Kiss 107.1 and in the unlikely event of cancellation / postponement all participants will be offered a substitute experience
8) This event is being organized by Kiss 107.1 and not the Love Hope Strength Foundation (LHS). By making this contribution, you nevertheless waive in perpetuity any and all claims against LHS and release LHS from any and all liability including any personal injury that may occur during the course of this event.
Thank you for your support! Your donations are going to make a big difference for families affected by cancer. The Love Hope Strength Foundation (LHS) was co-founded in 2006 by internationally acclaimed musician and healthcare campaigner, Mike Peters of The Alarm. His aim was to save lives, one concert at a time, and give hope to families affected by cancer.
LHS has gone on to establish the 'Get On The List' program to help people with a blood cancer or blood disorder who need a second chance of life. LHS has registered over 200,000 people to international stem cell donor registries. Over 4,000 of those who've registered have been identified as potentially life saving matches.Over £1million has been raised in the name of LHS globally. LHS has subsequently helped to support some of the most vulnerable people affected by cancer across the globe by equipping hospitals and community cancer services with new facilities and equipment in parts of Africa and Asia, the USA and Great Britain. Led by volunteers and supported by partnerships with leading international organisations, LHS provides those it serves with a lifeline.
Thanks to you, Love Hope Strength will be able to offer more hope to people affected by cancer!
LHS is a registered 501(c)(3), EIN 260528852. The money raised through the Kiss 107.1 - WHY DONT WE Challenge will support the Get On The List program and LHS international support program.
Ready to start your fundraising?
Are you ready to raise money for an extraordinary cause in an attempt to hangout with WHY DON'T WE at an exclusive, personal event?
The person in charge of the account must be 18+. If you're under 18, ask a parent to set up the account while you do ALL the work to fundraise.
The top 5 fundraisers can also bring one guest with them. NO EXCEPTIONS.